Red Bull will move forward following their failed appeal against Daniel Ricciardo's disqualification from last month's season-opening Australian Grand Prix in order to focus on this weekend's race in China.
UK and World Sport
Midfielder Stephen Ireland has signed a three-year contract to remain at Stoke.
Captain Ed Joyce hit his second hundred of the match to put Sussex on the brink of victory number two, over Warwickshire at Edgbaston, at the start of their LV= County Championship Division One campaign.
Olympic champion Luke Campbell has announced he is taking a break from boxing after his father was diagnosed with cancer.
Everton boss Roberto Martinez is all too aware of the threat Crystal Palace pose to his side's top-four dreams.
Atletico Madrid boss Diego Simeone has admitted he may be powerless to stop star striker Diego Costa joining Chelsea in the summer.
Aston Villa have suspended assistant manager Ian Culverhouse and head of football operations Gary Karsa "pending an internal investigation".
A sombre memorial service took place at Anfield to mark 25 years since the Hillsborough disaster claimed the lives of 96 Liverpool fans.
- Labour announces new candidate Saqib Ali will stand for North East Bedfordshire seat in 2015 election
- Bringing history back to life with joint First World War exhibition at the John Bunyan Museum
- Climb the apples and pears to the Queens Park Community Orchard festival
- GMB calls on Central Bedfordshire Council to rethink school closures
- Bedford Girls' School athletes represent England on the international stage
- Police name driver of Mini who died in Wootton crash last weekend
- Grieving relatives told to clear up graves of loved ones by Sandy Town Council
- Bedford man accused of showing porn film to girl and then sexually assaulting her
- Football: New Luton Town kit appears on Football League website
- Man attacked with hammer and robbed in Bedford
- Broken traffic lights causing 'chaos' on Bedford roads