Paris St Germain's quest to win a first Champions League crown moved a step closer as they secured a quarter-final spot with a 6-1 aggregate mauling of Bayer Leverkusen.
UK and World Sport
France may have destroyed England's Grand Slam ambitions but Chris Robshaw insists they will have his team's full support when they face Ireland.
Lionel Messi and Dani Alves both scored again as Barcelona claimed their place in the Champions League quarter-finals with a 2-1 win over Manchester City.
Andy Murray admitted he was low on confidence and concerned about his form after a defeat by Milos Raonic that he described as "not good enough".
Wayne Rooney admits he would grab the chance to be captain of Manchester United and England "with both hands".
Tim Sherwood insists all of his current squad are playing for their Tottenham careers and is not bothered if he upsets the players, declaring he is a "manager not a babysitter".
Sire De Grugy emphatically silenced the dissenting voices by claiming the BetVictor Queen Mother Champion Chase, the highlight on day two of the Cheltenham Festival.
Michael Schumacher is showing "small, encouraging signs" following his skiing accident and his family remains confident he will "pull through and will wake up".
- Rugby Union: Paul Tupai believes sunshine helped him to Bedford Blues hat-trick
- PICTURE GALLERY: Bedford Blues v Cornish Pirates
- Rugby Union: Bedford Blues 48 Cornish Pirates 36 - Paul Tupai bags hat-trick in try-fest
- Catch up on all the week's top news in Bedfordshire
- PICTURES: Over 100 children take part in Easter Egg Hunt at Bedford's Moggerhanger Park
- Which takeaways are scored 'zero' or 'one' in Bedfordshire by the Food Standards Agency?
- Lucky escape for Bedford family as car collides into house
- Football: Welling United 1 Luton Town 2 - jubilant champions celebrate with victory and pitch invasion
- VIDEO: Luton Town fans invade the pitch to celebrate title at Welling United
- Football: 'The perfect end to the perfect week' - Luton Town boss John Still on Welling win and pitch celebration
- UPDATE: Man dies after being struck by a train near Flitwick