Lunch can be a low-key affair. A cheese sandwich made with spongy white bread and a packet of value crisps is dispiriting enough to depress even the most cheerful soul.
Bedfordshire Good Restaurant Guide
Published: Wed 27 Jun 2012
THERE aren't too many restaurants around here that have been given permission by the next door neighbour for customers to land a helicopter in an adjoining field.
Published: Sun 01 May 2011
Restaurant review REEM High Street, Bedford I'VE lost count the number of times I've walked past Reem in the centre of Bedford and said 'I must try it' not to mention the amount of recommendations I've
- UPDATE: Man in 90s dies in hospital after being pulled out of river
- Burst pipe causes all day flooding in Bedford town centre
- Man puts his hand up woman's skirt, cycles off
- Man killed after being struck by train identified
- GALLERY: Race for Life 2013
- Have your Digital Edition Delivered To Your Inbox!