WHAT we didn’t expect, when we went out with friends for a meal at 8pm on a Saturday night, was to find ourselves at a toddler’s birthday party. That was to the left of us.
Bedfordshire Good Restaurant Guide
- Mama Mia's restaurant review
- When you need something more than a packed lunch...
- Superb dining that goes from strength to strength
- Excellent food while on the road
- You'll miss a treat if you bypass the Royal George
- Pub keeps its old charm after having a makeover
- The Gandhi in Sandy is fine and dandy
- Palace is worth a peek into
- The perfect post Xmas meal
- An eatery worth going Baci to
- Queen honours Bedfordshire Police officer for bravery
- Don your best Christmas jumper for charity
- George Osborne invites Lois from Kempston to join Frank Lampard and Harry Potter star Rupert Grint in Downing Street for a Christmas party
- BPHA announces new CEO
- ASDA car park death trial: Alan Watts, who caused death of grandfather Brian Holmes, jailed for five years
- Man accused of grooming ten-year-old girl in Shortstown
- Three abandoned ponies looking for new home after an 'appalling start to life'
- SLIDESHOW: Gigantic pink pooch mounted on van follows medieval castle down Bedford High Street
- SLIDESHOW: Waffle or wine? New Bedford bar means you won't have to choose
- Luton Town fan's view: No team in the league could have lived with the first 20 minutes at Alfreton
- ASDA car park death: Trial of Alan Watts, accused of manslaughter, begins