Welcome to our fashion page where you can find all the latest updates for fashion and shopping in Bedfordshire.
Fashion outlet Next has removed a baby grow from its shelves after a customer noticed the design was covered in penis drawings.
We hunt out the hottest footwear for the sunshine months ahead. Go shop.
As an avid online shopper, I’m finding it hard to keep up with the increasing number of online fashion retailers. I agree that online shopping nowadays is one of the best ways to find a bargain,
Socks and sandals are the highlight of British summer fashion gone wrong and has been rated the biggest fashion faux pas of all time.
A day at the races is the perfect opportunity for ladies and gents alike to get dressed up. Get your outfit just right with our Ascot fashion guide here.
- Drunk driver leaves trail of destruction after ploughing through residential garden in Bedford
- Arctic Convoy veteran Baden Hall given highest possible naval honour by Russia
- Shadow Chancellor Ed Balls promises to save the NHS and scrap the bedroom tax if Labour win the next election on visit to Bedford today
- Biggleswade shopkeeper ordered to pay £2.3k after counterfeit wine found
- Last orders called The Cricketers Arms in Bedford
- Labour announces new candidate Saqib Ali will stand for North East Bedfordshire seat in 2015 election