Welcome to our fashion page where you can find all the latest updates for fashion and shopping in Bedfordshire.
Socks and sandals are the highlight of British summer fashion gone wrong and has been rated the biggest fashion faux pas of all time.
A day at the races is the perfect opportunity for ladies and gents alike to get dressed up. Get your outfit just right with our Ascot fashion guide here.
Race-goers brave the cold for Ladies' Day at Cheltenham.
Take That star Robbie Williams has launched a new range from his fashion label Farrell for men who like a 'bit of snap' in their outfits.
Topman's new Capsule collection to raise money for Teenage Cancer Trust.Topman have teamed up with Teenage Cancer Trust to produce a series of four vibrant t-shirts to raise money for the charity.
- Bedfordshire Police to benefit from £386,000 of crooks' laundered cash
- Bedfordshire groups to benefit from £190,000 Children in Need cash
- Fire at Clophill church being treated as suspicious
- VIDEO: Flash mob of 80 dancers descend on Bedford town centre
- Police launch countywide investigation into thefts of parts from Vauxhall cars
- Bedford and Milton Keynes Waterway Trust announce boat open days